Summit Property Management Services:
- Property Evaluation: Detailed inspection of the property at the time of contract
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Accounting & Invoice Processing
- Direct contact with the tenants, summarized reporting to the property owner, to keep the property owner apprised of all activity.
- All service calls with one phone call, email or online request via our website
- Bid Program with Vendors and Suppliers. Estimates of proposed work for owner review and approval
- Extensive list of licensed, insured and pre-screened contractors
- Project Management and Construction Services
- Emergency Management Services
- Other services available including: snow removal, lawn care, cleaning services, helping hand service.
- To provide professional worry-free management services for the real estate investor.
- To find only the best qualified tenants for your property.
- To maximize the rental income generated by the property.
- To keep all of our clients well informed.
- To become a trusted resource for Real Estate Management.
- To maintain a top level of service, so that clients refer friends and family consistently.